Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wish List | Lands' End Leather Braid Jean Belt


I saw a guy wearing a braided belt the other day and, for the first time in my life, thought hey, that ain't bad. No, I take that back - second time. Back in the year 1991, I wanted a braided belt like all the cool kids in Charlotte, NC who would buy them a few sizes too long, tie them in a knot and let the end hang straight down the front of their pants. The longer the better. (For the life of me, I can NOT find a good example of this online) Nowadays, you don't see too many fellows wearing the braided variety. More reason to pick one up, wouldn't you say? I definitely think the leather braided belt can have a place in any man's wardrobe. You can't go wrong wearing one with dark jeans or chinos or khaki shorts. Just don't tie it in a knot.

Coincidentally, there are a few belts on my wish list right now. I've been shopping around for a braided brown leather belt, as well as a cotton or leather belt with a D-ring buckle. So, why not buy the Lands' End Leather Braid Jean Belt ($39.50) and kill two birds with one stone? Italian sourced leather, five strand braid with a heavyweight D-ring buckle. Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment