Thursday, March 25, 2010

Deals | Cole Haan & SOLES4SOULS


I stopped in the Cole Haan store in Columbus Circle this evening to try on a few pairs of dress shoes. I'm looking for a new pair for my brother's wedding next month.

While trying on some shoes, I asked the sales associate about any upcoming sales. He told me about one going on right now. Cole Haan has teamed up with SOLES4SOULS, a charity that distributes donated shoes to people in need, by offering 20% off your entire purchase when you donate your new or "gently worn" shoes (which can be any brand) at a Cole Haan store. Alternatively, you can make a donation of at least $10 online to get the discount.

If you are interested in participating, you must bring in your shoes or donate before March 29th. Note, Cole Haan does this for only 1 week every year. I was told the store doesn't do much else in the way of sales, so this may be one of your only chances to get a pair of Cole Haan shoes discounted this season.

Read details on the website here. Learn more about SOLES4SOULS here. Make a donation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment