Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paragon Sports Close Out Sale

On September 19, I was walking with my girlfriend in Union Square. We walked past Paragon Sports and noticed "40 - 60% OFF" signs. I didn't really need anything in the way of outdoor gear/sporting equipment, but my curiosity got the best of me. It's almost impossible for me to walk past such a sale without digging around a little bit. And good thing I did, because (after searching through the snowboard outerwear rack a dozen times) I found a cool new pair of Hurley board shorts - an item I've been wanting to buy since the start of summer. Originally $59, I got these bad boys for $16 and some change.

I love the bright colors and the length is just right (just above the knees). But the best part about this suit is the material, Hurley's PHANTOM fabric. Apparently, it is 'the most technologically advanced boardshop material available'. It's lightweight, surprisingly soft and ultra stretchy.

Look out for Paragon's close out sale next year in September. I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment