Saturday, April 10, 2010

Officially Interested | Nixon Newton Watch

Nixon watches. Everything about them screams southern California to me. Found on the wrists of many a professional surfer/snowboarder/skater, as well as has-beens and wannabes, these watches are statement pieces to say the least. Bold, flashy, chunky, colorful, techy. The Nixon Newton watch is no exception.

The Newton features an LED light and a kooky rotating disc display. The case consists of molded polycarbonate with hardened mineral crystal and the band is custom injected silicone. There are 8 color choices available and it appears to go for $100 on the website.












Some people complain that it's difficult to tell exactly what time it is on the Newton. Enter the Newton Digital. Those Nixon folks have a solution for everything!



Now that Spring is right around the corner, I think it would do me well to inject some color into my accessories. I'd love to check "neon watch" off the wish list. For your information, I found both the Newton and the Newton Digital as cheap as $74 on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment