Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spotlight | L.L. Bean Signature

Started by Mr. Leon Leonwood Bean in 1912, L.L. Bean is a classic American brand that has been around for almost 100 years. It's an exciting time for the family-owned business because they just launched a new offshoot this month, L.L. Bean Signature. There has been a lot of buzz about this new line, and I'm sure I'm the last one to blog about it in the blogosphere, but I'm fine with that.

The new collection "continues the look and practicality of the almost 100-year history with a difference - a new fit that wears closer to the body, with handsome tailoring and contemporary silhouettes," according to the website. In other words, everything is slimmed down and more modern looking. Exciting stuff. The talented Alex Carleton of Rogues Gallery developed and designed this new collection.

Allow me to highlight a few of my favorite pieces:

Canvas Jacket • $109

Trench • $185

No comments:

Post a Comment