Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Early Christmas for Me

Christmas comes early for me. I found this Ben Sherman Twill Weekend bag for $99 (originally $199) at Filene's Basement on 79th St last weekend. Yesterday I sealed the deal after a few days of deliberation. What ultimately pushed me over the edge was the 20% off coupon I received in my inbox - exactly what I was hoping for after becoming a fan on the Filene's Basement website.

I first started shopping around for a nice weekend bag after longtime friend Paul Lambon came to visit in June sporting his own, a bag made completely from recycled leather. It had serious character and, in my opinion, gave the already stylish Paul some serious class. I coveted it, and decided I needed to get one for myself. So, I believe a shout out to Paul is in order for getting the wheels turning in my head. Thanks buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment