Monday, April 5, 2010

Wish List | Lord & Taylor

As I mentioned earlier today, Lord & Taylor is having a 25% off sale on all menswear. I took a few minutes to check out the online store and was able to generate a pretty sweet wish list (if I might say so).

For the record, despite regularly posting about their sales, I don't regard Lord & Taylor as anything special. I hardly ever shop there. I just get these stupid emails from them all the time. Occasionally, one comes along of interest. And because I'm a sucker for a deal I can't help but share them.

Back to that wish list. Please indulge me...

Ray-Ban New Wayfarer • $119

Black Brown 1826 Plaid Shirt • $39.99

Allen Edmonds "Walden" Pinch Penny Loafers • $225

Kenneth Cole New York Black Leather Stop Watch • $150

Kenneth Cole Leather Watch • $95

No comments:

Post a Comment