Friday, March 26, 2010

Prized Possessions | PF Flyers Albin Italian Canvas Sneakers


I picked these up at the Gilt damage sale unscathed last November for... (wait for it)... $5. I have my friend Alejandro to thank for inviting me. I can't say enough good things about gray canvas shoes. Back in the day when I used to skate, I would buy all my skate shoes in black. Black went with everything; and I loved the contrast of the bright white sole on a fresh new pair. Well, it's safe to say gray is my new black. You just can't go wrong with a pair of gray canvas shoes. I would venture to say the color gray goes with even more than black ever could.

What I love about these PF Flyers is the rubber toe and the neon green tread. I also really like the thick laces. With proper upkeep, I hope to be wearing these for a long time. I'd like to emphasize again you cannot go wrong with gray canvas shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment