Friday, March 19, 2010

Deals | UNIQLO Promotions


I stopped in UNIQLO a couple days ago and ended up spending way too much time there looking around at just about everything. There are some promotions going on you should be aware of. Denim, cotton button-downs, utility jackets, zip-up hoodies just to name a few. I picked up a nice plaid cotton button-down for $20 and a gray zip-up hoodie for the same price. And a water-repellent utility jacket in black for $40 (originally $60). And maybe some natural white denim from the new "+J" second collection that hit stores earlier this month. C'mon, they were only $30!

During check out, I asked the sales associate where I could find info about these promotions online. He referred me to the website (Uniqlo.com). Well, homeboy must be mistaken, because I checked the site and there was no mention of any promotions of any kind anywhere. This is frustrating to me because I don't want to have to go to the store just to find out what's on sale. Have they not heard of Twitter or Facebook or even a simple email to registered members? All I ask for is up-to-the-minute information on promotions, so I can rush to the store as soon these things hit the shelves. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment