Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wish List | Gap Well-worn Denim Jacket


I popped into a Gap store the other day and found this nice jacket on display. I've been thinking about denim trucker jackets and where to buy lately. I didn't think the Gap would have such a nice version.

The denim trucker jacket is a tricky thing. It's definitely difficult to pull off in my opinion, so I'm a little hesitant to even try. I'd likely use it more for a layering piece; it would be a bit more subtle that way. Either that or I'd go all out, cut the sleeves off and wear it with a gray hoodie underneath. A real 80's look if you ask me.

I didn't have enough time to try it on, so I'm unsure of the fit. But I'll definitely be monitoring the jacket, and hopefully snatch it up as soon as it hits the sale rack (which it is sure to do).

The Style Blogger recently had a nice post about the denim trucker jacket. Read it here and learn how to use it as a layering piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment