Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inspiration | Stranger on Facebook

Perusing the news feed on Facebook today, I unexpectedly stumbled upon a photo I rather enjoyed. I hesitate to post said photo because I have never met the gentleman pictured. Surely he'd rather not have his photo posted on the blog of a man in New York he's never met. I can't say that for sure, however, so I've decided to go ahead and post it in hopes that he would be flattered if ever discovered.

To protect the identity of this individual, I shall refer to him as "Bruce" throughout this post.

Meet Bruce.


Bruce is actually a friend of a friend of a facebook friend so I can't say he's a complete stranger. Regardless, I know one thing is for certain - he's a man who knows how to dress. Note the corduroy jacket paired with the thin striped shirt and textured wool tie. Fabulous use of textures. Fantastic mix of tones. A great combination. Well done, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment