Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To | Wear a Scarf

Like many people, I'm a big fan of the Sartorialist, Scott Schuman's fashion blog. You likely know this already because I frequently rip photos off his blog and post them here (never neglecting to give him a proper shout out of course). Over the last few months, he has posted many photos of men in scarves. Browsing his blog this week, I found that almost every possible way to wear a scarf was covered in one or another of his photos. Was he aware of this? Probably not. It's not much of a coincidence as it is the winter season, and people do normally wear scarves when it's cold. Nonetheless, I thought this discovery to be worth sharing.

Below I've included some of these photos. Hopefully you find them inspiring like I did and perhaps consider wearing your scarf in a new way. If you follow the Sartorialist, you've probably seen these before so forgive me, but I thought having them here together in one place would be helpful.











[All photos via The Sartorialist]

No comments:

Post a Comment